Monday, October 19, 2009

Round 2 begins!

Well, plans came together very last minute and at the time of this post I have been down in California for a whole week already. What a great feeling leaving the snow behind. I know I will be eating those words when I return mid November, but I will be enjoying the sun, the beach and flip flops, for at least another few weeks.

I have had 4 solid workouts back at PW and below is a short clip of a few familiar exercises.
I have already noticed differences from my last visit in that I have increased endurance to complete my workouts and I also have energy left for the rest of the day.

Fun Fact: Timing is everything
Leonardo DiCaprio spotted at Warner Bros.
Martha Stewart spotted at Costco.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good Joel!
Keep going!
Kathy H.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, Glad to hear energy is up. Take care
JP

Unknown said...

Did I really see it was in the mid 80's under sunny skies down there? Enjoy that. Great to see you tackling round two head on. See you in the snow.
- Burbarts

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel:

Good luck bro. Keep up the hard work and talk to you when you get back to Regina.

James