Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome to fall..

The summer finished up stronger then it started. Weather wise, definitely, but physically I bounced back pretty good. My energy is returning. My schedule remained the same, physio twice a week, intertwined with gym workouts three days a week. I am still progressing, but like a slug or turtle Made it out to the beach most weekends. I have started the process of getting my drivers license back. Many steps are to be taken, but I have been told 'that we will find a way to make it happen'. You won't see me on the road anytime soon though. Maybe in the golf cart around the beach.

I am planning my next trip to California! Hopefully all the details will fall into place. I will keep you posted.

Hope everyone is well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good seeing you last night Joel. Good luck at Project Walk.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign the previous post. It's Garett.

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving you guys I hope you trip to project walk brings the progress you hope for!

Carrianne

Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work bro... its already paid off so much and I'm sure much more is to come!

James