Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend full of family, friends and food. I think we all expect to gain a little bit of weight this weekend, loooove the turkey. (FYI my mom told me that she has seen a ninety pound turkey) On a skinnier note, therapy great this week with some additions of pool time and weight lifting. I've got an updated wheelchair something more sweet and metallic like (with a clock - don't ask why). Big thanks to the Cibart family for lending us their summer cruiser (a VW van)! On friday I took my first trip back to work to visit the guys at the sound stage and see what the movie Walled In looks like. Saturday I went to the beach for thanksgiving supper, Sunday I enjoyed anothing thanksgiving supper in the city and today was round three for me!
On a sadder note, my cousin Matt passed away and I would appreciate it if everyone would join in a moment of silence to send thoughts and prayers to our cousin Matt and his family.
Missing you all, Joel.

No comments: