Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just Another Day




It's just another day in Joel's life. Ya know, hanging out with the Stanley Cup at the Ruby. And this isn't the replica, this is the REAL deal, spelling mistakes and all. The way to tell is by the bottom of the Cup. The replica does not have the logo. Joel and Brent (his buddy from work in the middle picture) were just some of the lucky few who got to actually HOLD it, thanks to Mike, the Keeper of the Cup! He is also proud to say that he got to see his cousin Drew Miller's name on it first hand.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun! ALMOST as fun as driving the VW. Oh yeah!

JS

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about y'all coming this week and am just counting the days. So badly need to catch up with you. Love you so much!
xoxo Aunty Peni

Brent said...

That was ALMOST as fun losing my phone in the VW. Oh yeah!

Anonymous said...

Hey boy,
You must be coming to Calgary right away for the wedding, hey? That will be a good time. From the looks of the blog it seems like life continues in the fast lane for you...I guess some things never change. You look great in the pictures and I cannot believe you got to hold the cup. I am seriously jealous. OK. Wishing you well and thinking of you. As I have mentioned, I would love to talk to you soon. I know you will be way to busy while in Calgary, but I would just love to hear from you... anytime. So much love-JU

Anonymous said...

why didn't you invite me?!!

Anonymous said...

Joel... you look great! its has been awesome to see your postive strides in your recovery! My mom (brenda) keeps me updates almost everytime I talk to her.. which is almost everday may I ad. haha.. anywho I hope on of these times I am back in da queen city I can come and actually get to meet up with you!