Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Update

Sorry for the delay in posts. Joel is doing great and is counting down the days until he can see his family at Christmas! Other than that he has been continuing to work hard at physio and is getting lots of rest. The cold weather doesn't help much when trying to get out, but Joel has been continuing to spend some QT with friends and family and of course with Jen! Thanks again for the continued positive thoughts and energy! And again, Joel will be doing his own post soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Christmas! Can't wait to hear all about it. Keep plugging away Joel. You are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Good talking to you other day. I will see you when I get back! Maybe I will bring you a little "medicine" too.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey BD,

Don't you wish annonymoususus' would show the love and dummy up with who they are. Where is the love?

I just wanted to say I have nothing but love for those hippo's! I have been able to blame many of habits i now have on those studs.

Keep rockin in the free world my man!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bud,
Keep on truckin, the hard work is going to pay off. I promise. Make sure you get one of your moms ugly xmas sweaters ready to go for Saturday night. Your coming no matter what.
Talk to you soon,
JP