Friday, November 16, 2007

Rider Weekend

Joel continues to make big progress during physio and is very excited! Hard work is paying off and he is very happy about it. Going home for the weekend so feel free to call and catch up or make plans to hang out. He is also going to the Rider Game at the Imax, as well as going to his house which is almost ready to be moved into. Joel has been in great spirits this past while, some of it because of progress, most of it because of you guys. He will do a post very soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

j,
I got to Vancouver today. Of course i went downtown shopping right away.
My family is pretty excited for the game. My dad is even painting his face.

Enjoy the weekend and ill tell you all about it when i get back tuesday....unless i leave and go to TO:)

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOOO!!!! I am so excited about the Riders! Will see you tomorrow before I leave, but I promise to update you on the events of the week on here!

love ya,
court

Anonymous said...

What an awesome weekend! Riders Riders Riders!!!!!
Lookin forward to this week....Know you hate being at Wascana all the time BUT you are doing great things with great people there. We will spring ya soon enough.

JS

Anonymous said...

You are doing some great stuff. We should go for a drink soon. Peace out.

Anonymous said...

J, I had a chance and tickets to the game on sunday. HAd my flights lined up and then work says that i have to work on sunday. (we ar ehaving 40 or so extra people working )

So i am at the Vancouver airport and checked into my flight home. And then thought screw it i'm still going to TO. so i cancelled my flight and flying to To instead. I just can't go to the game and will come home sat.
Courts if u read this maybe we can go for drinks.