Tuesday, November 20, 2007

RRRRRIDERS


Hey everyone! It was a great game on Sunday that was fully enjoyed at the Imax! I can't wat for this weekend! This week is already proving to be very challenging, but very rewarding with physio. I am continuing to take steps and work on my hands and basically all over. I am also testing out a few other chairs and trying to find the best one for me. On another note, it has been great catching up with some of you and seeing you! I hope we can hook up this weekend for a little "celebration." Cheers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope everything goes good today!!!
--JS

Anonymous said...

you look like you are taking a lot of meds in this picture yeah yeah. i will swing by to see you soon bud. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

glad you're progressing well meng! What's the plan for Grey Cup Weekend? Keep at it!
Pin.

Lindsey said...

just wanted to say hi, and let you you know how happy I am that your progressing so well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joel
Will be watching the game on Sunday; cheering on the Green
Keep up the good work
Will have a few Wobbley pops during the game.
Hope to see you again soon
Say hello to Mom

Jimaline

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I am so proud of you!! Ive been reading all the amazing things but i havent said hi in ages.

School has been so crazy but now that things are slowing down, i really want to come and hang out for a bit!!

Sooooo expect a phone call soon and a visit shortly after!!!

I wish i could have made it to the wedding, all the pics i have seen are all so beautiful!!! And joel you looked very handsome as always...is that wierd coming from me haha!! I dont think so!!!

GO RIDERS

Love,Jaylyn