Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The planned escape... in slow motion!

It appears that my time has come to really take that next step along this journey.  I will be moving out of Wascana Rehab and into the comforts of home with mom and family.  Some 280 days of intensity, achievement, perseverance and friendship thus far will not end, it is the continuance of my life relearning and re-teaching my body to do what I want and need it to do.  
The initial plan as of next Saturday, April 26 is to catch a plane to california, to attend a specialized spinal chord rehab facility for two months of continued ass kickings.  At "Project Walk", I, along with numerous family members, will be learning and further developing my potential. 

Pool therapy has been very successful in my rehab and below is my 2nd attempt to escape my session early that day.  The first ended quicker than expected, the warm water got the best of me and need I say more.... stretching session anyone?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that your making such great progress!! You look great! Keep on keep'n on and know that I'll be praying for your continued recovery.

Cheers!
Landings Jenn-

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good Luck in California! I'm back in S'toon this weekend for Kenny & Coleen's wedding. I'll be thinking of you down in SoCal...

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a successful and productive trip bro... see you when you get back!

James Morley

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Cali. Keep up the hard work and don't have too much fun! :P.
See you when you get back.
Pin.