Sunday, June 29, 2008

So ends California...


Dick's Last Resort Restaurant downtown San Diego - be prepared for some head-gear!



Sorry guys, it has been a little while since the last post. I have been putting in the extra effort at PW and squishing in all the extracurriculars within driving distance! 
I celebrated a great 27th birthday...(well behaved of course!), got some sun and for some reason got hooked on dirty martinis!!!

We have finished our stay down south and are back June 30th. It has been a great trip, producing fantastic progress and I would like the thank everyone for everything that they have offered! The fight will continue and I hope to see all of you soon! 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right On. Glad to hear that you had an eventful birthday. I hope returning to Regina is a good thing. Have fun in the sun back in Saskatchewan....cannot help continuing to be so proud of you. You look wicked and happy in the pics. lots of love and support-ju

Anonymous said...

Hi Joel,

Just checked everything out on here. Your strength, will and attitude is blowing me away. What is your secret? I'm so happy for you and all that you have accomplished. I can't wait to see your future accomplishments. Your progress is always in my thoughts. Hope to see you around town soon.

Yaya

Anonymous said...

Hey, what's new?
Kathy H.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated! Glad to hear you had a good one. Send me your email address whenever ya get a chance...I wanna catch up! I'm tarynlee@purdue.edu. Miss and love you!