Saturday, September 15, 2007

Reflections by Jack Handy (SNL)



It's been a busy couple of days! I just want to thank everyone for the donations they made in attending Globe Theatre for the Corner Gas benefit. From the bottom of my heart thank you again to all who attended and to all who helped organize. This gives me the resources to continue to fight.

This past weekend has also left me with such a huge smile! House renos went fantastic! And although not quite complete, the changes have been incredible. A big thank you to my boss and friend Danny Scavuzzo for coordinating this reno event and also a big thank you to all who brought their skills. I love you guys! PS Check out the before and after pics on the left. Oh yeahhh!

I also went for dinner for gramma's 49th birthday, and it was awesome. Then I capped off the weekend by going to the Blue Man Group! It was great! I also realize this weekend why I love the movie Super Troopers. For all those who haven't seen it, watch it, even if it's with a grain of salt.

Cheers!

Joel

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Joel! I'm thinking about you today. I was in Calgary for a friend's wedding this weekend and picked up a great new i heart joel tshirt and hat - they turned out really good - you'll be prominent in Phoenix this weekend with Pavi.

I'm really excited to see you in a few weeks; you've been on KK's and my mind constantly.

love you,
john

Anonymous said...

Morning Joel! Just wanted you to know I'm so proud of you and am thrilled at your progress! Sounds like every weekend is filled with social events & fundraisers, so awsome! I love you very much, you are never far from my thoughts & prayers! Can't wait to see you in 33 days! xoxo Court & Z

Anonymous said...

blue man group....funny! hope you at least had a little "fun" beforehand. *wink wink*

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey BD,

Ya, sorry about the deleted post, my spelling is that of a grad 2 kid from Dr. Hanna.......ouch just beaked myself twice in one sentence. So we might be CBC buddies in the near future, solar era had an inteview today, awesome! Glad to hear you had a busy weekend, can't wait to converse about our weekends tonight. I am really looking forward to the beach on friday. Vern and Geno are gonna be ,my crew that night......little do they know what they are in for. Hope you can stay out all night that night! Keep it real buddy!

Ally B said...

Joely - sitting here with Dayna and we are both thinking about you - and while we can't spot the differences, we are thrilled for you about your house. Counting down the days til family reunites & we spend all night dancing...You'll impress yourself...trust us
We love you
Ally & Dayna

Anonymous said...

hey you. i am off to the locker room. well soon. wish me luck! i will see you when i get back. maybe another movie night this weekend?
love ya
court

Anonymous said...

Hey you. Hope you had a good sleep and I will see/talk to you soon! PS. Drove past the house last night and the deck on the back is going to look awesome!
Jacqui

jimaline said...

Hi Joel... thinking of you often; good to hear things are going well.
Keep up the positive and thing s will improve.
Have tried this blog thing about 4 times lately; hope this one goes through and pewrhaps we can see you before the snow flies

Anonymous said...

Super Troopers is a fantastic movie! Farva is such a good character.