Monday, September 10, 2007

This Weekend - Flip This House For Joel Regina Style

I finally have possession of my house and it is time to get workin on it! We are looking for a little help, all handy types, to come out this saturday and sunday and help by "changing its history" with a little cosmetic overhaul. From painting flourescent green walls to ripping off old smokey wallpaper, if you can help we need you! All interested please contact Danny Scavuzzo at 596-2278 to get more details on where your handy skills can be put to the test. Your efforts will not go unbeveraged!!!!!
Cheers!
Joel

7 comments:

Jennifer Brandino-Chabot said...

I was going to come and talk to you about doing something like this. My sister-in-law is an interior designer and her and i were going to propose this idea to you! Someone's already beat us to it.
It will be a huge success! I will be there with bells on if i can get someone to watch Brock.
See you soon
Love Jenn

Anonymous said...

im in!
--jacqui

Anonymous said...

Just got what you sent me. I don't even know what to say! Except that you made my day J. I need to talk to you!!!!!!! Call me!

Anonymous said...

I'm in too...(for Saturday, but have to work on Sunday...yuck).
xox
Richelle

Anonymous said...

Hey you. I had a long 5 days at work but am now off for 5 days....so you will be stuck with me! Have you tried the GU2?
See you tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything you need.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel!
I have found the perfect high heel shoes for you: the "sportiletto". Please, visit the web site of the Sun newspaper in the UK. This is what you need! Here is the link : http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007420440,00.html
Keep pushing hard down the hall!
Mireille

Anonymous said...

Wish that I could be there..sounds a lot better than homework in Calgary, I can tell you that much. Oh well, it will be a hugu success, and I cannot wait to hear all about it. Call me or text me, ok? You kick ass! -Ju